Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I suck at curling my hair

Everything is alright now. I had a rough few days but everything is okay now.

Anyway.

Ryan's holiday party is Friday night and I want curly/wavy hair. So last night I rolled it and pinned it and slept on it. Well when I woke up and took them out it was a hot mess. The left side turned out decent. The right side however was bad. The very top somehow got really frizzy and just crazy.

I went out and bought foam rollers and put them in now. I dampened my hair and rolled it. We'll see how it turns out. If they fail then I'll just use a curling iron. Hopefully that works. I'm not good at hair so this is stressful. If I had the money and time, I'd pay for someone to do it. Maybe next time. :)

Kenna was good today. She was semi cranky and kept climbing up the entertainment center. It snowed today and I tried to get some pictures. Here are my lame attempts. I need a better camera for real.
 Kenna kept bothering me while I was taking these so I got a few of her.



We drove to Oconomowoc this evening as well. Some WI ladies adopted a family to get presents for and I got to buy for a 1 month old baby boy. It was fun. So we drove out there to drop off the presents. I can't wait til the family gets them. I wish I could be there to see them open it. Then we made a short Target trip to get some more supplies for my hair and came home. I tried putting her down at 7:30 but she wasn't ready I guess. I went in there at almost 8 and rocked her for a little bit. It was nice to cuddle. Hopefully she sleeps through til tomorrow. :)

Now I'm going to finish Hope Floats then do the dishes.

1 comment: